1. Meal prep! Planning out what you are going to have for meals during the week and taking the time to grocery shop and do some prep can make such a huge difference in your weekly routine.
2. Pack your lunch and make sure your breakfast is ready to go the night before. I often recommend putting smoothie ingredients minus the liquid in the blender the night before and keeping it in the fridge, so in the morning all you have to do is blend and voila! Another grab-and-go option is overnight oats. Click on photo for a great recipe!
3. Pick out your clothes the night before, and iron anything that needs ironing. Nobody needs to be rushing trying to pick out an outfit in the morning only to find out it is too wrinkly to wear.
4. Organize your supplements into a pill container. As “uncool” as it may sound, it can help you stay on track, and it is a lot better than having several bottles lying around at the bottom of your bag. And if you are someone who has a hard time remembering to take them, set a daily reminder on your phone.
5. Block off time for exercise in your calendar the same time every week so that it becomes a consistent part of your routine. Aim for at least 30 minutes 3x/week.
6. Bullet journal. Although most things these days are digital, I personally still rely on a physical agenda. A bullet journal is a great way to combine your to-do-lists, schedules, ideas, and journal all into one! And you can use any old notebook to do it. Click the photo to learn more!
7. Delegate. When you look at your to-do list is there anything on there that someone could help you accomplish? Whether it be a spouse, a co-worker, a family member, or a friend.
8. Set boundaries for how often you check your email and set aside time in your schedule to respond to emails (during working hours)! This might vary from person to person, but refreshing your email every 5 minutes is distracting you from getting other things done.
9. Clean out your inbox. I’m a bit ashamed to admit, my inbox looks more like the one on the right than the one on the left. I have recently downloaded the app Unroll Me https://unroll.me/ to tidy up my inbox and unsubscribe to unwanted emails. Let me know if any of you have any others you would recommend!